Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Break and New Years Trip

Okay so this post is going to be a massive one of pictures. I finally took picture of the Christmas break and then when my family (no kids) went to San Diego for a New Years Family getaway!

 Luka and Hallie on their first day seeing each other after so long! Luka was obsessed with her but she was so funny and didn't want anything to do with him. 

 Christmas Morning! Opening his crayons.

Grandpa and Grandma gave him a Tricycle!
The kids playing on Christmas Day!                          My favorite picture of Miss Hallie June! 




Our first day in San Diego, waiting for our missing piece. (Whitney Pitney)

 We went to the Zoo!

 My dorky brother, of course. 

I wonder where my brother gets it from? 

On the lift to take us to the Polar Bears!                           Sea World! One of our most favorite!
Went to Benihana for the first time ever! Can we just say DELISH!



All the couples went in to a session, while Dayton and I did baptisms for the dead. It was Dayton's first time!

We can't forget La Jolla Beach on our last day.




 Uros's friend from Los Angeles drove down just to see us. 

 We went to an amazing Authentic Mexican Resturant, yumm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment