Wednesday, July 13, 2011

13 More Days!!

In 13 more days my in-laws are coming all the way from SERBIA to stay with Uros, Luka and I! We are so excited. They are going to have the time of their lives with Luka! He is at such a cute stage. Luka is giggling, rolling around, and doing the funniest things. We plan on going to see a few things in the states that they have not seen and then being home together with them everyday so we can just take in the month they are here. Thirteen days could not go any slower! :)

Some Pictures of Luka Lately!









1 comment:

  1. He is the cutest little boy ever! Oh how I wish I could be around him all the time. I am so excited for you and Uros. You are going to love having your in laws around and you will love showing Luka off. You will have to post pictures of their trip so I can see them with Luka. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete