Monday, January 24, 2011

Recent Activity

It is Whitney's Birthday tomorrow and I just wanted to say...


My sister and I have gotten really close these past two years and I am so grateful for her. She is constantly finding ways to improve her life and herself. I admire her and I love her so much. She is living in Denver, Colorado right now and I miss her very much. 

Less than 2 weeks left!
I am finally in my 38th week and things are starting to slowing move along. We are hoping this little boy comes soon! We are so excited for him that that is all we can think about. I have done really well in my pregnancy until the last two weeks. The end is hitting me hard and I am ready to be done. This little boy is constantly moving and kicking around; sleep is almost impossible. :) But I guess I better get use to that.lol



Uros is starting an intermural basketball league at BYU-I with some friends. I am really excited for him to get that quality time and activity for himself. His first game is tomorrow and I am excited to watch him.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lundyn! You are so sweet! I love you so much and I appreciate all the kind things you say and do for me. I have already told you a million times but I am so excited for that baby to get here! I have a feeling that he will be here before you know it and all this pain and anxiousness will be over. I am also excited for Uros and hope he has a lot of fun playing ball! You will have to take some pictures and post how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete