Thursday, October 14, 2010

BIRTHDAY BOY!

Today was Uros's 22nd Birthday! I'm sure it was his best birthday he has ever had. ;) it consisted of waking up and eating an omelet, going to class, attempting to workout while I work and then decided it was his Birthday and he would rather just relax on the computer :), going to another class, and finally getting home to taste my first Birthday Cake I have ever made. Okay so maybe it wasn't the best day he has ever had, but for the circumstances of where we are, I think it went okay.

I think I was more excited about his Birthday then he was. I wanted it to go so amazing, but that is just my personality coming out. Here is his pathetic cake...(which I forgot frosting to write SRECAN RODJENDAN, Happy Birthday and the very bottom turned out a little burnt) hahaha.



Just us heading to class on his special day.



















And Finally the Birthday BOY!



Hope you had a good Birthday Uki! I love you so much and am looking forward to spending many many birthdays with you in the future! :D Moja Sreco

2 comments:

  1. Lundyn you are so sweet! It looks like Uros had a great birthday! The picture of you two together made me so excited for the baby! He is going to be so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to picnik.com to get the colages. Love you!

    ReplyDelete